IT Tickets

Monday, November 22, 2010

How early should I be at the Box office to buy tickets within the first 6 rows?

Tickets go on sale at 12 tomorrow for the JOnas BRothers and I was thinking to go there like an hour early, but I don't know if there's going to be a really really long line!! And I really want good seats! Please help!





Answer :
I think you have to go there x-tra early, becase JB rock and everrryyone is going to try and get the tickets, so if they go on sale at 12:00::::: 7:00 in the morning is a good time lol if u wake up that early. if WE (i am ur sister!lol u know that) go there and the line is big then try calling the box office while you are in line and use multiple cells....ok welll i will tell u the rest of the plan later!!





Answer :
Start waiting the night before! I understand they are a very popular band so yes, chances are the line will be looooong.

Good luck!! I hope you get good seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JP Tickets

AU Tickets

EU Tickets

ES Tickets

DE Tickets

BR Tickets

ASIA Tickets