IT Tickets

Monday, November 15, 2010

How early do people wait for tickets from a box office for WWE?

Do people actually camp out?





Answer :
Yes if its a PPV people actully camp out to get tickets.




Answer :
USUALLY ITS LIKE BUYING TICKETS FOR A MOVIE,BUT IT HAS A WAY LONGER LINE.BUT IF IT IS LIKA SN MAIN EVENT OR A PAY PER VIEW THEN YEAH THEY CAMP OUT FOR,THE MOST IVE SEEN IS 1 WEEK OF CAMPING OUT FOR THE TIX.




Answer :
i'm sure they do. but if you ae looking for tickets for an event like that, you should go to ticketmaster.com





Answer :
I never have. I've bought tickets online several times and have been given tickets a few times (where I work, we get tickets to events that come to town sometimes) but I have never camped out for tickets to anything, and doubt I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JP Tickets

AU Tickets

EU Tickets

ES Tickets

DE Tickets

BR Tickets

ASIA Tickets