IT Tickets

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I lost tickets to a concert that I bought at a box office, is there any way for me to get another pair?

I bought a pair of Trans-Siberian Orchestra tickets for the concert in Michigan on the 26th from the box office at the Palace. Is there any way I can go back there and get another pair of the same seats without having to pay for them again?





Answer :
If you have a receipt I'm sure they'll be able to somehow replace them for you. If you don't, try and remember what date and time you purchased them, what seats they were, and see if the people at the box office can help you out. Good luck ;)





Answer :
Do you know the seat numbers you had? I think it's unlikely, but your best bet is to call them and find out. I hope you figure something out. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

JP Tickets

AU Tickets

EU Tickets

ES Tickets

DE Tickets

BR Tickets

ASIA Tickets